Float

Float

Friday 23 March 2012

The things I would have posted on facebook

Sometimes in life, we are inspired.
By the beauty of nature, by the complexities of life, by the adversity of will. We are inspired.
TO MAKE FACEBOOK STATUSES.

"Pessimists need to be more optimistic, optimists need to read more"
Alt: "Pessimists..., optimists need to be more realistic"
"Someone likened Florence and the Machine to Lady Gaga, I likened his face to a punching bag"
"*In class* GP tutor: "... cause there are still seemingly viable non-democratic states such as China" Classmate: "HUH since when was China not democratic??" Me: *Jumps off building* "HUH? US LOST THE VIETNAM WAR?" Me: *Comes back from the dead, jumps off again*

-----------------------------------------------

I think I like the Arts so much cause I'm in science. God dammit I'm a generic hipster. *drowns in the mainstream* I swear if I was taking Arts I would be reading science shit.

No comments: