Float

Float

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Wtf transformers

Just caught the a portion of Transformers 3 Dark something.

Fucking. Stupid. Recycled. Shit. With Explosions. And lousy one-liner dialogues. With more explosions.

I do not hate superficial movies, I hate deceptive ones. The ones that try to play themselves as some epic movie with morals and heroism and shit, but is actually fucking rubbish. Some movies are superficial, and are blatantly obviously so, from the outset, so much nonsense going on that you know the director is just having fun and probably had 5 litres of vodka. Mixed with cocaine. I do not hate such movies, I laugh at them. It's fun to make fun of them because they invite it too.

Sometimes, having paid billions of dollars into marketing on various channels, the actors will be 'interviewed' about how they feel about the movie and they start saying some serious, moral shit like 'I really think my character is just this really misunderstood... etc etc.' when actually the character they play has fucking no realism to it at all.

Decepticons. Deception.

No comments: