Float

Float

Wednesday 1 January 2014

A year in green

One full year in the army and I have discovered so much about myself.
Or re-discovered.
Or uncovered... and still no closer to what the protagonist in kite runner found - redemption. A way out.
A way forward.

Bleak, dark.
Lost for words when it's time for them.
Like the moment has passed.
Poetic Inspiration.
They say some of the great poets and inventors always kept a notepad with them, in case of that moment.
The moment just before bed, or staring out the window.

Years came and went like this.
I amble on.

Thoughts on swords and games.
The question is did I have someone to spend new years with, and squandered it.

I wish I had the courage to post and not be frightened by judgement.
Why am I so defensive?
We all know the answers but we don't know or don't want the solutions.

No comments: