Float

Float

Sunday 15 March 2015

On my feet

I had this thought.
That right now it's a transition phase; for sure, before university begins.
And then what?
What if after I graduate... I feel the same?
What should I look forward to, besides tomorrow's cup of coffee?

O and maybe it's time I change up my blog a little?
Just had another thought.
The day when one of my future american friends stumbles upon my blog.

Tomorrow I start my temp job, a bit frightened that they expect me to be able to do some complicated excel manoeuvre ahhhh. Other then that, I'll just be looking forward to: Nightwish, Stephen Wilson, IEHAC, Witcher 3, AC5. (This is why I don't make a great boyfriend... or maybe it makes me an easy boyfriend??) 

Also, driving stinks.
If there was a way to see the trends of my blog post tags... it'll be cool. Plus I can see my 'angst' label go down... right?
A bien to!

No comments: