Float

Float

Saturday 13 October 2012

Farewell

The end of our formal education.

What to feel?
When to feel?
Why feel?

Simple human questions that I suddenly have to ask myself again.

Call it desensitization or whatever, but overtime it's been apparent that I no longer have to state 'emotional' as a weakness. But I don't know, it just doesn't have to be so dramatic ya know? Life, I mean. Not that you shouldn't let yourself feel happy or even sad. Just not to the point of drama. Simple emotions I mean. And no, you don't HAVE to feel sad about leaving, or being alone. It's a choice most of the time, with a little nudge from hormones here and there. Happiness shouldn't be pursued, it should be realized.

Nowadays I feel most when I listen to music. The emo kind. But even then, not the over-dramatic stuff. It weirds me out sometimes to listen to those. It feels artificial to me sometimes. We can be, we are a lot stronger than most of us want to believe, humility aside.
6E is different from 4D. (Barring the obvious differences like gender ratios and alphabets/numbers) But I love them both and I'll miss them both.

Saving the goodbyes for Grad Night.

Yes I know I haven't posted my whole short story. Though I wonder if you find it interesting even. 

No comments: