Float

Float

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Unsure

I really don't know how else to title it.
I'm writing now because a dilemma just an hour ago.
I told my friend to help me dabao some Bhar Chor Mee back as I was on duty and couldn't go out myself.

She forgot and by the time she got back it was late. I called her to ask if she had helped me buy (as she helped buy for a few other people, as per normal) and she panicked a little when she realized she forgot. I told her it's OK and I'd just eat cup noodles for dinner. I really didn't think she'd be so kind/guilty that she'd go out again (at about 9.30) just to buy me food. I only found out when she was already outside and asking me whether I wanted Mee Kia or Mee Pok. By then I had made myself some cup noodles to eat.

I ate the cup noodles before the Bhar Chor Mee came and you know when faced with this kind of overwhelming kindness you definitely can't say no. So I ate the Bhar Chor as well knowing it wasn't going to be good for my health.

But not this bad... coughing like crazy with tons of phlegm from the MSG and oil.

And with sundown just a few days away... after training for so long, I would really really get pissed off if it were to go waste. All I can do now is to recover. As much as I can.

And I'm in this awkward position of so much anger without something to direct it to. Obviously, she was being unreasonably kind and I can't be angry at her. But then is it my fault for guilt-tripping, or eating twice? I couldn't hold back my annoyance at her for being absurdly kind after I told her not to buy anymore but at the same time... yeah she was being nice.

This kind of reminds me of my elder brother who was being nice teaching me driving. But so recklessly... Fuck all of this. Why do I have to be angry all the time.