Float

Float

Friday 2 May 2014

May

And soon I won't be a teen.

Day or night person? And with whom? Did you spend the day or night with? In the end, do we all reach a steady state? Aging the antithesis of the law of entropy. From a chaotic mess to a constant. Collin said "Now I understand what they mean when they say 2 years is a sacrifice." But just because this isn't the original path doesn't mean it doesn't mean anything. Because any RPG needs fulfilling side-quests to be a true epic. O god. Nerd.

Musings. I used to do that where I'd just type out my thoughts. Whatever comes out. Incomprehensible or abstractly so. Somewhere in the mess is me and somehow I can discern it all. I read through it and like a puzzle solved it comes back to me what I was thinking then in an un-straightforward way and so unlike me. Right?

I wish I had more time.

No comments: