Float

Float

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Imagination

Somethings I wish I could get away with stuff like this:
http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=3454#comic

#98: Naruto
You know that routine you have? No not brushing your teeth. I mean like when you were a kid, and you obsessed over something, and then the crazy enthusiasm kind of died away, but the routine stuck around. So now, I'm still reading Naruto, though it's been wayyyyy past it's prime and I'm no longer the person back in the day when I watched Naruto the anime and read the manga and played the PS2 game at Gabriel's house almost every day (like not all at once la. But each maybe).

But it stuck around and now it has this nostalgia-tingling going about it when I think back. And I love it. I love keeping the kid in me, because that was something I told myself I would do when I was young. (I also said I'd go for every Runescape seasonal event though I'd stop the main game, but that didn't work out haha... maybe one of these days) And though it's coming to an end (finally... I hope), well I know it'll have a little compartment in my head. Just for never going back on my word.

No comments: