Float

Float

Sunday 17 August 2014

Killing Time

Always seemed so trivial to me.
I dislike the notion that I'm wasting even a minute at every moment. And no I'm not against downtime. In fact I fully support it because it is necessary. But I also believe you can have productive downtime and unproductive downtime. The latter is when you should be resting but instead you're being distracted, or not maximizing that downtime with music, or reading, or enjoyment and instead just stoning and feeling sleepy in general.

Inspired by a friend, divided by ten.
A 100 happy things
#100
Talking to a friend, one on one.
The kind of conversations you can only have on a 11.30 pm train home.
Or once good (still good) friends after a long time not seeing each other.
Or just that random moment, of letting your guards down, and sharing about your vulnerabilities (which usually leads to being good friends)

No comments: