Float

Float

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Relook

When I (re-)started this blog, I made the title as such because it's purpose was as such: As an outlet for raging hormones and emotions. To get some inspiration for writing my college essay (sadly), I went to re-look at some random old posts. I talked differently then. And about different things. What changed? I don't know. I was a lot less apathetic. I talked with more enthusiasm, energy and happiness it would seem.

I have a natural ability to imitate others. It has won a fair share of popularity at least for a talent that can bring about smiles. But sometimes I feel I do it instinctively, out of my control. And it's those times when I kind of wonder who I really am, an amalgamation of other people's personality? Doesn't that kind of, stink? Is this why I prefer to be so Indie all the time? Am I asking too many questions and instead should drink some coffee and get on with my college essay?! Eesh. Perhaps this MC is not just for physical well-being but my mental/psychological one as well.

No comments: