Float

Float

Monday 20 October 2014

A good disclaimer!

This was on my friend's blog. Really illustrates what I mentioned in the previous post (completed a few minutes ago). Really respect him as a devout Muslim who is well-read but continues to think and re-think everything he knows.

His blog: eupho-stick.blogspot.com

Disclaimer

With regards to several images and videos, unless mentioned otherwise, they are not my creations and I do not claim to own them. Come on, this blog is maintained gratis! So, I will try to credit the respective sources where possible.

Every reference to sources beyond this blog and hyperlink does not denote my endorsement of views found there.

Readers and myself are expected to uphold professionalism in discussing issues, regardless triviality or touchiness. Let's learn to respect each other's point of view, as long as they are backed by sound reason. If readers are too overwhelmed, press the "Alt" and "F4" keys simulatenously. (Unfortunately, I do not have the privilege of doing so!)

Zaki today may be totally different from Zaki two years back, why even yesterday. The Uranium you bought may not have the same purity as it had a week ago. Chocolate may be tasty then, but your taste may change, or the chocolate may decay, or the circuity between your tongue and brain altered. You can never step on the same river twice.

Random analogies aside, be aware that I am a dynamic individual like everyone else, so, bear in mind that my opinions may change and old posts may be obsolete over time. Readers are reminded to bear some sense of sensibility.

God knows best.

Don't Fear Questioning



No comments: