Float

Float

Friday 16 December 2016

The Moon and the Sun

I have some old tags like 'music' and 'photography' lying around even though their original purpose - to indicate music I'm sharing, has largely been lost.

So let's make an exception today.

I'm playing it right now, instead of being at a big concert with a room full of mostly probably nice people but whom I probably clique less with. It's fine. I am very much in the mood for just relaxing by the room's fireplace and listening to chill instrumental SG music which I doubt Conor would like spectacularly but hey, it's ok. I don't expect very many people to like all this music anyway. People that I probably clique more with.

Honestly, this song is so... good. It's a particular kind of cheesy, like Explosions in the Sky I think, that is sincere because it is complex.

I'm playing Chocolate and the Lovelorn Girl now. So enjoyably cheesy soundtrack-y and all the things I can't describe and have yet to find, outside of Rifdi and Marcus, who enjoy it. And I think even Chocolate is very particular to me. It's almost like a song that literally only I like very much. It's what makes it so powerful and unforgettable.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't have the stamina to finish that, maybe I'll post on the plane even though I don't want to.

No comments: