Float

Float

Friday 5 February 2010

Arrogance

I am dam hell arrogant, I know. It shows a lot, and I really don't want to be, I just want to be noticed. Like in an earlier post I said I was an attention seeker. Obvious right? I mean I always flaunt my talents and never admit my weaknesses. But from now on I will. I thought that just by learning from your mistakes its enough. It's not. I fail to admit my mistakes out of shame, but I notice that many people do it, and their pretty decent people. They are better me. I'm just an arrogant toerag. I'm going to try and be less arrogant now.

For one thing, I shouldn't be too judgemental and judge people by their facade. I cannot judge a book by its cover. I said a lot of bad things about certain people in this blog. I hope they forgive me, I'm just arrogant and was angry at the time. Of course I will humble myself a little and say they were mean to me, but I will be forgiving even if it is not just. Somethings I've said are right, some are wrong, I hope its the latter. I really wish everyone around me grow up to more matured than how their acting now. Even if they are conscious about their behavior, they need to act out and show me they have changed. I realize now that they suan me because I'm arrogant.

For another thing, I need to admit my mistakes and 不耻下问. Not that I'm saying my friends are my subbordinates as the idiom describes. I'm just saying I need to be humble enough to ask even people whom I presume do less well academically. Ask them things like how to play the drums or about headphone models.

Surprised that blogger has helvetica.

No comments: