Float

Float

Sunday 31 January 2010

StressSSSSSSSS

There's no other way to put it. I'm FUCKING stressed! Fuck man...I just broke down and cried just now. I know you all are trying to help, but FUCKING TELLING ME TO DROP A SUBJECT WONT HELP. Can anyone understand my position? If I drop think of how paiseh I'll be, I would have disappointed myself too. Instead of giving me retarded strategies, can someone actually give me some PROPER MOTIVATION?  My english teacher was right to say someone needs 12 positive strokes to live, to survive, to function in life. But my teachers are not helping. Everyday just more and more homework. The most they can give me is 'the school is proud of you etc etc.' I need help. Lots of it. I don't want to disappoint anyone, but the teachers never instruct in retrospect. Their scope of understanding and encouragement is only limited to their own subject. I told my Chinese teacher I really can't do chinese but of course, as expected she just said things like try your best, chinese O levels finish first. WHATEVER MAN. No one's giving me and Jia Lok a break and we really need it.
 Here is a rough schedule of my everyday life...WHEN I'M NOT SICK.
Monday
0600: Wake up go to school
0720-1800: School
1800-1830: Do some homework while wait for father to fetch
1830-1930: Misc stuff e.g. Shower, Dinner, Find special stuff for tml, ask parents sign letters, do weights, etc.
1930-2130: Homework
2130-2230: Read newspaper, watch the news with dad, blog, surf the net a while if can (e.g. C&H daily web comic, youtube subscriptions, read friends' blogs, etc.)
2230: Sleep (7-8hrs of sleep)

Tuesday - Friday Same thing.  If I have less homework on any day I will watch TV, especially Wednesday &  Thursday because there's Glee & American Idol on StarWorld. Thursday afternoon replaces lessons with Choir. Friday end school a bit earlier and sleep a bit later.

Saturday
0620: Wake up go to school
0730-1200: Choir + PT
1200-1300: Misc stuff e.g shower, lunch etc.
1300-1400: Attempt some homework. Usually results in watching some TV.
1400-1700: Sleep, read newspaper, watch TV
1700-1800: Surf the net, priority OneManga
1800-2030: Eat dinner with family, watch some TV, continue AEP 'O' level paper 4
2030-2330: Play the computer, read a book, get stuff for Monday
2330: Sleep

Sunday
0700-0800: Wake up & go for a jog around neighbourhood
0800-0900: Rest, shower, breakfast
0900-1200: Pure homework & Mugging
1200-1300: Lunch, watch TV
1300-1700: Pure homework & Mugging
1700-1800: Nap
1800-2000: Dinner with family
2000-2200: Pure homework & Mugging, if got time play some computer
2200-2230: Get ready for school the next day, wallow in self-pity, read a book

If my life were like that, I think I can barely manage. Problem is, I'm STILL FUCKING SICK. EVERYDAY ITS JUST HOMEWORK, REST AND RECOVER, HOMEWORK, SCHOOL, HOMEWORK. Can you not see the more I try to recover, I just get knocked back straight away because I am fucking stressed out of school since I cannot enjoy any sports, games or eat whatever I want. For people like X who can survive on 5-6hrs of sleep or whatever, I CAN'T. I'll get sick, tired and sleepy the next day at school, which leads to having to study at night cause I cannot pick up what the teacher taught. I have no time for myself anymore. At least this blog helps. If only more people read it and help me out in a better way. I'm a teenager Goddammit. I sound like a complain king right now... I know every student in SG might feel the same way too. Sorry.

No comments: