Float

Float

Wednesday 2 November 2011

84CK 2 SQU4R3 1

Such an amalgamation of emotions. Does a dearth of sleep cause or reveal them?

------------------------------------------------------------

H1MT. Is over. Chinese culture, is far from it. Despite that I don't plan to take it in the future, I plan, to never let go of my roots. Especially if I manage to study overseas.

------------------------------------------------------------

This omnibus one post many segments broken by dotted lines thing, came from nowhere, and now pervades my posts. This is a small analogy to how I direct my life sometimes. Did you know? The decision making part of your brain, is actually, in the inner-most layer, the feelings, the emotions, the guts, the irrational. Yup. Pragmatic decisions? Get real, people follow a leader for his inspiration and not his structured arguments. Granted, they do matter, but for me, I believe in spontaneity at its core. And the ability, the necessity, to just try things, based on gut feelings and instincts and intuition, stumbling is natural. But sometimes, it just makes life that much more worth living, exciting, and new. Do you really need a reason, for every single thing? Must every idea, or ideal be torn apart, based on past failure? Based on practicality?

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back, in my cave. Going to need a new tripod and external flash for the darkness. (No I'm serious, I'm getting both of em soon.)

------------------------------------------------------------

You think I do not have my doubts? Of course not. But what are doubts to miracles and wisdom?

------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus was tired of chinese text, so I had not choice but to post. He kidnapped my family you see. Also AOE3 at Zaki's house with him (and Zaki, obviously) was extremely, simply, just fun. :) I'd prefer it to LAN shops anyway. But no time to rant about those dark, loud, profanity-ridden places. Oh wait.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is not boasting, but what a cruel fate that I love the humanities, and I think more than the sciences, yet find myself only excelling in the latter? People ask me for grades, I tell them. Then they triumphantly exclaim: "AHA so the A is GP or Economics right?" The Jeopardy buzzer sounds and 我怯声怯气地回答: No its Mathematics. (I need not continue to mention their utter astonishment when my only B is not GP or Economics, but Physics) The alarm on their face bespeaks the painful predicament of passion ≠ prominence. And I disappointingly crawl into my little shelter, watching the Chinese Scholars and students from Chinese speaking homes celebrate their As, Bs and Cs.

Yes! Jealousy! What can I say? Do I lie? No. God. Hates. Lying. (But loves the Liars, I do add) And I confess I am sinful, weak and a disappointment.

------------------------------------------------------------

If the eyes are the window to the heart then lyrics are the words of a song. Anti-climax :P
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
So get back back back to where we lasted!
So we were an accident, you were my favourite one.
Out on the main streets completing your mission.
Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me what a fool I've been
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on.
Can you let me try? Tell me its alright! Just for one night! (Yes Jaren, listen to some He is We now haha)
Shoulders toes and knees, I'm 36 degrees
You'll never change what's been and gone

------------------------------------------------------------

I type this for the first time while on my bed.
I realize these:
1. I am sitting on my bed, with sheets of faint pink.
2. There are numerous soft toys hanging around.
3. I am posting emotionally
I conclude:
I'm a lonely teenage girl. Also my nails are really pretty.
I remark: What the hell.
But then:
I turn and see The Victoria School Flag, given as a graduating gift.
I am currently listening to

(The Two Door Cinema Club song Undercover Martyn covered by Bucket of Six, a resident Rafflesian Rock Band sparked a mini-race car soundtrack phase)
I just did 6 pull-ups
Hence: Gender Stereotype Test Inconclusive.

------------------------------------------------------------

So you might have noticed I changed the picture, well it was about time and anyway am going to use that picture for a competition so heck just change. And because this photo ain't as nice I decided to change the bottom one too! (Yes the bottom has a picture, it usually is just the last picture at the top but since I'm removing it for competition...) Its just three shots I took in the Physics Lab, during Physics Lab session... and then Adobe Lightroom-ed the hell out of each one bwahahaha.
This is the last one I took.

No comments: