Float

Float

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Cold-Pray

Civ V is pretty addictive. It actually got me off Facebook. And the game knows it. When you achieve victory they will give you two options: 
Exit to Main Menu
Wait...Just...One...More...Turn...
Yes I'm serious, that's the options they give hahahaha.
Back then, I didn't really have a problem with that. Sure I love going out with friends and all, but hey, being alone at home wasn't bad. Now though I'd be "OMG I'M PATHETIC I HAVE NO FRIENDS D:" Heh. First world problems. But still... Civ V... zomg :D
But you know what, perhaps there is an unhealthy stereotype of gamers out there. As my friend Jeremy was saying in his OP script about Autism Spectrum Disorder kids, "They're just normal people, like you and me." xD
There is one thing that breaks the gamers' stereotype, a skill of some sort. 
Eww this guy just plays Dota all day, o wait he knows guitar?? O man cool guy. 
:/ A little sad. Never mind. I'm uncool and I'm proud.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Some quotes from the game (Researching techs and building wonders will trigger specific quotes)
()We have guided missiles and misguided men ~Martin Luther King Jr
(Biology)If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't ~Lyall Watson
(Atomic Theory)The unleashed power of the atom has changed everything save our modes of thinking and we thus drift toward unparalleled catastrophe ~Albert Einstein
(Archery)The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle's own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction ~Aesop
(Banking) Happiness: A good bank account, a good cook and a good digestion. ~Jean Jacques Rousseau
(Civil Service) The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency. ~Eugene McCarthy
(Economics) Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe. ~Albert Einstein
(Flight) Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle. ~Igor Sikorsky
Oops went a bit overboard.
(Construct Big Ben) To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time. ~Leonard Bernstein
So many more.. must... keep.... playing... urgh :X

----------------------------------------------------------------

These few days of sitting at home, replying the sporadic text, drinking chocolate milk, managing cities, reading and listening, etc. These few days of staying personal, and how joyful and sorrowful that I am closer to God when away from sinful men.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You thought I'd post something Coldplay? NAHHH I LIKE TO MESS WITH YOU.

No comments: