Float

Float

Thursday 17 January 2008

The great Project Pile Up (CA1)

A lot of things have changed from secondary one to secondary two, one of them is the increased amount of projects we have to do. Right now, I have four projects to worry about from the various subjects.I have a Mathematics, a Literature, a Art and a History project to finish with my team. I have to calculate the diameter for the school crest outside the auditorium for Mathematics, do a write-up and media presentation of a poem for Literature, design a series of posters using different graphical mediums for art and study the history and urban lifestyle of Katong for History. This has put alot of stress on me, not forgetting that I still have a ton of homework to do.
Today, I had to go for another long choir practice but this time, the new secondary one pupils were joining us. It was a generally fun practice, but most of the secondary ones were not disciplined and playful. One of them even tried to go inside the restricted storeroom without the committee's permission! This made me think about what I was like last year and was I at all like those secondary ones?

No comments: