Float

Float

Saturday 19 January 2008

Something I like to do (CA1)

Today, I did something I like to do alone. Although it is often unsual for me to do things alone as I prefer to do everything with the company of friends, creating my own game is the one thing I always do alone. Creating games is a weird hobby in my opinion even though I do it, as most people like to cycle or collect stamps for their hobby. When I have an inspiration for a game, whether it is a computer game, card game or a game where I use the things around me, I first pace the floor and try to develop the idea to make it better. Most of the time I never finish my games or when I do its not a big success, but it lets me think alot and do somthing fun to pass the time.
This time I thought I would create a game that I could play with someone in my house so I do not have to invite friends over. I thought of my younger brother who likes Transformers, a movie, and decided to make a simple card game for him. I will have to take some pictures from the internet and credit the user who uploaded them. Then I must use a CCG program I downloaded from the internet and create simple cards for him to play. I have not thought of the basic rules for the game but I have generally set up the overall objective of the game, which is to destroy your oppenent's "life force". This project will take a long time so I have to finish all my projects from school first before I can start it.

No comments: