Float

Float

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Yesterday and Tommorow (CA1)

Yesterday was a long day for me, we had five subjects in one day and I had to bring many heavy books to school. I should have bought a locker like in Primary School and I regret not doing so now. I now have to bring an extra hand carry bag every Tuesday as the many books cannot fit into my bag. In fact, I can not even carry it if I could fit everything inside. I was so tired yesterday I fell asleep almost immediately after I reached home.

Tommorow will be another long and exhausting day for me as I have both choir and PE lesson tommorow. I have always thought Thursday as something of an unlucky day for me, ever since Primary School. I always had my least favourite lessons that day from Primary 1 to 6. In addition to that, I had to go for Chinese Tuition on that day from from P4 to P6. Now I have to spend long hours singing songs over and over again for choir on Thursdays, but choir was not always this boring and exhausting.

When I was in secondary one, my seniors were always very funny and kind, making choir practices fun and enjoyable. But now the secondary fours have left and a strict badge of seniors have taken over. Although Choir is giving me a huge headache these days but I am still proud to be a part of it. I have recently uploaded a photo of the choir at the bottom of the blog for your viewing pleasure, so enjoy!

No comments: