Float

Float

Tuesday 12 October 2010

SCARED

Sorry 4D but I'm really angry right now.

I don't know why I keep listening to my mother, and when I prove her wrong, she doesn't give a damn. Yet everything the same situation happens she always tries the same approach.

Drying medicine

How did I get sick again? Dry and hot weather.

Right, so why am I taking drying medicine?

Cause the phlegm will form into lumps and get washed down easier than liquid form.

But its an infection, you can't wash that down, it'll get worse.

ARGH WHY DIDN'T I JUST NOT TAKE IT. ITS TOTALLY MY FAULT.

I WOKE UP WITH A FUCKING NOSEBLEED AND WORSE INFECTION.

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TAKE THE O LEVELS WHEN ITS THE SAME BLOODY INFECTION THAT GOT ME SICK FOR 3 MONTHS....

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

No comments: