Float

Float

Saturday 9 October 2010

2D, Thank You

Jian Wen & Jason
For our own little corner of fun, maths and Harry Potter movies.

Ryan Tan
For drinking my coffee and eating my instant noodles being school and game buddies and being lame with me =)

Henry
For teaching me many things including humility, friendship and DOTA.

Isaac and Ryan Loy
For being the decent friend. The friend that I didn't know well but is still that much important to me.

Tze Yang and Clive
For being an outlet for creativity and fun, and working together with laughter editing for endless hours

Marcus
For being the sensible and responsible student and yearbook helper, but also because you let me be more of myself around you then most of the 2D/AEP gang

Rifdi
For all the times we had together, whether in choir, media club or just watching PLANET 51

Zaki
For the friend I could talk to. About history, music and work.

Farhan
For helping me discover my fondness for lame jokes.

Roy & Jeff
For listening and being a familiar face.

Yong Wee
For being helpful in every way I could think off. From Work to Transport to Japanese culture

Ian Leong
For being lame around me, I really needed that. =)

Ian yang
For hitting me many times when I was lame, because it showed that you listened and cared. And for all the fun I had at your house.

Kang Sheng
For stopping me from fighting, for bringing me back to my senses, for being my 'desk rival', for table tennis, for fetching me home.

Shi Xian
For being that person, that person I knew I wanted to be like.

Jerome
For blackshot, for however short-lived that was haha.

Gaofei & Truman
For teaching me how to play badminton properly hehe.

Husain
For being strong and upright, for letting me absorb your atmosphere, your confidence and decency.

Mr Zabid
For teaching me not everyone is perfect, but we must respect them all the same. (Including teachers)

Mr Tan Chiong Kiat
For your encouragement and guidance, for showing me you can be many things, PE or Maths.

Mr Tan Wil Beng
For Maths and good 'ol fashioned teaching

Mr Hamilton
For being compassionate and funny at the same time

Mr Ron Tan
For the Geography lessons and quirks

Mr Koh
For physics, jokes, and pure teaching skills!

Mr Palai
For teaching not just good biology, but neatness and aestethics

Mr Daryl Tan
For perhaps sparking my interest in History

Mdm Farrah
For giving me that strong enough foundation in Chemistry, its kind of my pet subject now

Ms Neo
For persevering, for critisizing us and making us stronger in English, even when the whole class seemed against you

Ms Nooreny
For being compassionate and skilled, taking my math grades to a whole new level

Mdm Ding Ni
谢谢您帮我拿个‘B3’。而帮合唱队达到更好的成绩。

No comments: