Float

Float

Monday 20 December 2010

Disconnected

Where is everybody?!

I just spent 15 minutes downstairs pacing the floor waiting for at least 1 of 7 people to reply or call me back. They still haven't. So I scrapped my solo outing to watch my juniors carol which hopefully would end off with a dinner with them. There's still tomorrow anyway.

But then, I can't help but feel really disconnected now with everyone. 80% of facebook users aren't posting, and half the blogs I visit aren't active. I can't really expect everyone to post everyday. And yet this isn't everyone. No contact with my Primary School friends since Not So Silent Night Concert at VJC.

Haiz. I'm overreacting like mad.

Last time, a call would be received in 5 minutes. An SMS in 30. Don't you guys have your phone nearby at all times? The speed of communication must have altered my thinking somehow. Perhaps I have been playing too much single player I'm desperate for some feel of the outside world. Yeah, my younger brother and maid were out for 2 hours, which perhaps could have numbed my mind.

Anyway its too late now, I'm going off in 3 days.

I really need something else to do. I haven't got any new music, games or shows in weeks! Why, o why do you all have to take up jobs during the best time to enjoy ourselves... Are you guys prepared for adult life already?

I'm feeling a why you no meme right about now

No comments: