Float

Float

Monday 6 December 2010

Left out

With so many people taking jobs during the holidays, its kind of making me feel extra guilty for not taking one. I see the benefits of course, but, I just don't feel like working, at all. Am I just super lazy? I had a holiday in mind already, with everyone having fun, relaxing at each others' houses, going to jog or watch movies every other day. Everyone's working or overseas now, and I'm feeling really lonely and depressed.

Is this what everyone already planned? Already hoping for? After the tiresome endless studying for the 'o' levels, going to work? You have so much to live for, don't fast forward your lives please. This holiday, so short lived, isn't it for resting and playing before gruelling JC life? Is it for money? Is it for work experience? Or is it, simply because, you were in my position, and your friends gave you an opportunity to join them? You know, I plan to work after JC, that much was sealed when my elder brother did.

I just don't get it. Am I just being immature and irresponsible?... Feeling really fucked.

And all this while, feeling the blues and jazz of this funky bass.

No comments: