Float

Float

Thursday 7 June 2012

BORED

JAREN TOOK YOUR ADVICE.
2 Years of no torrent-ing and I'm bleeding dry of legit entertainment. Couldn't concentrate on Chem today cause I could think about was how I wasn't going to do anything even after I finished... URGH. And yet I don't want or can't really do anything about it! Urgh I thought I was supposed to be the adventurous type. But yet I'm somewhat insecure so its like I want to do a whole lot of new fresh stuff but can't afford it ahhhh. Ahhh going cracy omg finished 6 questions on ionic equilibria. SIX SINCE MORNING and its coming to five oclock already... fail fail fail fail fail fail :( going off schedule!!
Just bought ceremonials. Helped me get through yesterday's physics at least... but running out of steam and ideas!! Oh GOD WHY DOES EVERYONE STAY SO FAR.

No comments: