Float

Float

Saturday 28 July 2012

Greece and London

Love ancient Greek culture and mythology. Love industrial/modern British culture and history.

Hence, loving the games in London.

Woke up this morning at 3.25AM to catch the live/delayed telecast on Channel 5. Only to realize there was an encore at 6pm. Nobody cares.

Shifting the minor updates, micro-blogging to this site instead of putting it as irrelevant comments on pictures on me tumblr.


Tao Li qualified for Semis woohoo. Found myself excited no matter what sport and what country. Well maybe I wouldn't really get wrestling and Judo.

I think the Afghan women boxer Sadaf Rahimi was quietly removed from the games. Dam. Disappoint.

South Korean flag incorrectly displayed with North Korean team. To be fair to the blundering brits, nobody forced you to name your two countries 'Republic of Korea' and 'People's Democratic Republic of Korea', with the latter being the epic most misleading shit ever. My good 'ol classmate who plays Starcraft had this to say on the news: "Nuclear Launch Detected".

But wait. It wouldn't work. CAUSE THEY HAVE MISSILES. On the rooftops of London I mean. No I'm not kidding, it's one of the security measures. How cool is that. Maybe the Queen has a cartoon-like red button to press and launch them at Mitt Romney. I mean seriously, losing swing states is understandable, but now this guy wants to lose countries. Hope Obama can work out the economy in time.

I'm blogging like Marcus.


Nuuuuuu.


Coursework.


Nah don't have it :P

SGC, scholarships, uni courses, uni talks, everything that I deem 'a necessary waste of time'. Dang it. Let me just watch ze Olympics in peace.

Unable. To. Withstand. Awesome-ness. Of. Brit. Music.
Cannot. Stop. Feeling. Awesome. Watching. Video

No comments: