Float

Float

Friday 13 July 2012

Bad days are to be expected.

And good ones are just a bonus.

Shit happens. Life's basically a game, where all the shit in life is thrown at you, and good moments are to be enjoyed not as norms but as the bonus levels which you shouldn't expect and won't affect your game play adversely even if you fail to maximize getting points in them.

Recently adopted this philosophy. As well as lowering the amount of fucks I give. Some people say that you should let yourself 'feel' cause it's a human thing, that, even though you leave yourself vulnerable to the sadness and depression, you will also full enjoy the rich and wonderful experiences. Well screw that, I'm just going to take the rich and wonderful and forget/ignore the stupid ones eh? Hasn't been proven yet but going along nicely. Nobody said you're in a bad state, you're lonely, depressed, sad, etc. CEPT YOURSELF. Come on man, only people who look for drama will find it in life. If not, it's all perspective.

'Course, I guess this doesn't apply to those who really are in deep shit. But its a general rule of thumb for all the whiners and idiots who keep asking me how come my grades improve so much. Cause I didn't give a shit about anything much else during the holidays.

Now, I've fallen sick. KK forget it, big deal right? Many people do. Just try to get well and get back on track after. Thinking about how far behind I'll be when I recover is just going to be a waste of brain cells.

Oh its friday the 13th. SO? Don't give me that shit about bad luck. Bad luck is subjective.

No comments: