Float

Float

Sunday 28 March 2010

I'm busy

I'm busy.

OK now use your inferencing skills to decipher that. lolz.

Why was this message written? [5m]
L1/1m (Answer based on only on provenance): Li Keen is busy so he wrote this.
L2/2m (Answer based on only on content): It is to tell readers he is busy.
L3/3-4m (Answer based on content and provenance): The author is Li Keen, so he wrote this message because he is busy in real life, having 10 subjects, and thus has a lot of school work.
L4/5m (Answer based on purpose): The author Li Keen wrote this because he hasn't posted in a long time and its actually an apology to readers of his blog and also explaining that he is going to be busy for a while.

Haha, actually had a lot going on I wanted to share.
 Sunday: My house is bugged!!!!!!! Yah I know I've posted before, probably cause of the rain. I shouldn't be whining cause everyone probably has it like me. Its just I have sinus so it gets worse. Plus they always creep into my room at night.






Monday: Woke up with a bad headache and cold, think it was the flies last night. First day of school, holiday homework all managed in time.

Tuesday: Homework piling again, no time to post. Decided to sleep in elder brother's room. Don't know why, feels much better than my room




Wednesday: Woohoo Cross-Country!!! Cheered my heart out. Highlight of the day: A Cedar Girls' runner collasped near the finish line. Team from St. John's Ambulance stationed nearby at first 不知所措 then went to try and carry legs and arms...then DROPPED THEM WHAT THE. One of my school's junior leaders EPICLY jumped over the fence and carried her single handedly away from the other runners! WOAHH. So awesome, great guy. I assure you, NEXT PRESIDENT OF SINGAPORE.

Then another group of St. John's Ambulance, carrying a stretcher, ran out HEROIC STYLE and RAN PAST where my schoolmate had earlier carried to safety LOLS It was so fail. However, on a more serious note, the school should really look at the preparedness of the paramedics, we're dealing with people's lives here. Too bad I was so stunned I didn't capture the moment on my D90. If I'd taken a picture I would have captioned: "St John's sit on the fence. VS jumps over the fence." CAN YOU GIVE E A HIGH FIVE!. lolz. I really suck at sports photography. Also got to PAW-FIVE the YOG mascots Merly (WHO HAS LEGS) and Leo (WHO WALKS ON TWOS). Haha, so cute!! Who cares whether their realistic, Singapore is AWESOME. No I'm not being politcally correct so I don't get called up. I mean seriously man, I've been to other countries and the best they've shown me. I'm really grateful for Singapore. You know I wish I could tell all those idiots who act cool and talk about propaganda and all that, PATRIOTISM IS NOT BRAINWASH. BTW I compress pictures cause my D90 shots are way overpowered.

Just cause something is awesome doesn't mean theres some scandal belieing it. I can talk about bad aspects about Singapore too, I'm not saying their perfect, neither am I gullible enough to believe everything the government tells us. I really dislike people for acting all superior as if they know something I don't just cause I'm patriotic. Haiyo. That brings me to what put me off that day. A bunch of clowns sitting at a table behind the stadium playing Iphone. I really cannot tell you how much hatred I feel. No no not as much as Sasuke. I used to think that those American shows depicting school life were exeggerated. Frankly, their not far from the truth. Btw we won both C division and B division titles!

Thursday: I'm getting so much better sleeping in my bro's room! In fact I went for 2.4 but only ran about 2/3 of the course. No I'm not a wuss, I just haven't recovered. I am so unfit now! T.T All of a sudden Jia Lok can do pull-ups!? I feel so emo. On a more serious matter, the choir is getting more and more complacent...I really don't know how to whip them back into shape like last year's SYF if they are going to continue like this.

Well I'm going to stop here, will try post about what happened on Friday and Saturday tommorow cause I'm tired and cause there were a lot of things then also. The elusive red dragonfly. The best I could do with a D90, couldn't get behind it. I know my photography so louzy =(

No comments: