Float

Float

Saturday 13 March 2010

Personally

Though there is a negligible number of readers, I still want to ask how you'd like me to write and what kind of posts you guys like. Haha, I know its my blog so I should choose but I'm just asking for opninions here. Anyway, some of you may be wondering what I do in my limited spare time. What do you mean you don't care? Whatever! Like I CARE THAT YOU CARE! =(

Well here's a list of websites I surf.
explosm.net <--- awesome comics and animated shorts
onemanga.com <--- for Bleach and Naruto
other people's blogs whom I shall not name cept photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com
geekologie.com <--- funny unique commentaries on geek stuff
youtube.com which includes these regularly watched subscriptions
MysteryGuitarMan (His a sound editting genius!)
RayWilliamJohnson (Unqiue & dam funny commentaries on viral videos)
Kemlye1 (Very good piano covers)
Waverlyflams (source of randomness, laughter and movie editting/camera techniques)

你也许会问,我为什么突然说出这些东西。Well it just so happens I just watched one of mystery guitar man's vids and it was so dam awesome I want to tell everyone about his channel. Being a history and social studies student, in order to get the level 5 answer, I'd probably have to go deeper. Well my subconcious intention is to persuade you readers to watch some of the promoted channels, thereby giving us common grounds to make conversation on. HOLY CRAP where did that come from!? OK nevermind.

In other news, my friend asked me to take part in the story competition for Runescape, saying that the "Americans can't write". Well I personally disagree cause one, their talent pool is bigger and it only takes one to beat us. Two, you can't forget that Runescape is probably the biggest MMORPG there is so unless your a steorotypical American who thinks there's no other country in the world...I'm KIDDING KIDDING. Hopefully the CIA doesn't look for me =X Though, he has a point saying its only 400 words, plus the premise is reasonably easy (write an essay based on one of the missions in the Zamarok campaign of Armies of Glielinor) to win LIFETIME membership.

OK EMO TIME. I just realized I am actually really lucky to meet stomata underneathe and Jia Lok. Both of them made me 恍然大悟,发觉我真正的朋友是谁。Why the former? Cause he was the one that hurt me enough for me to finally understand who my real friends are, to wake up from my delusion that I WANT to be friends and WANT to hang out with people who just aren't COMPATIBLE with me! You can change the software, but the hardware inside a computer can't be rigged that easily. Its just genetic coding. 还有,我也很感激自己在4D班。为什么呢?In 4D, I met new friends, 志同道合的朋友。I've learnt a lot since secondary 1. I've learnt about being proud of what you like, not ashamed. To stand up for justice in the face of peer pressure. To be discerning and stoic in life, taking control of your anger and know what's the right thing to do.
May switch to commenting on news or recent stuff more.
One of Mystery Guitar Man's videos. His kinda eccentric, but so was Van Gogh and Einstein. Hmm..& me?

2 comments:

Xtreme said...

Just read your reply, anyway I'm particularly interested in Halo : Reach because of their new multi-player mode, head hunter. I assume one only gets a point if the last hit is a head shot so that really turns up the challenge instead of constant spraying >D

Oh and I didn't know Halo Wars had no multiplayer. Boo.

Btw, the system of justice isn't really diluted with corruption and money. In fact, the reason why there are lawyers is because justice believes everyone has a chance, everyone, including the convicted should have a say in the argument.

Of course, there is no fact in this world, only perception. (that's what I believe, pretty annoying to believe in it though)

Hmm I've heard of that geek site before, was redirected to it from facebook a few times because of my friends, but never really looked up on it.

Nice subscriptions btw, though I would only subscribe to MysteryGuitarMan (the others don't fit my taste)

And... OMG YOU READ MANGA ONLINE. It's illegal ): I've lost faith in you ):

And yes, I've already limited myself to doing illegal things such as downloading anime, downloading games, reading manga online etc. I'm like saving up money to buy everything now. I need $800 by the end of the year, any ideas?

blog-hopping. Wooh.

Oh right, explosm just rocks.

Li Keen said...

yah, n the assassination looks better lol. graphics more inba. N A WHOLE LOT OF SPARTANS NOW WOOHOO!! lol. Halo wars has multiplayer but duno if can play on 1 x box mah. i dun think my mum would appreciate me buying everything, she'd rather I take the risk. neways if I'd rather quit reading naruto n bleach altogether... OR I got an idea, we share the costs. I don't watch anime though. $800? Try real estate LOLS ok sorry. I really got no clue, My saving method super unorthodox u shld noe