Float

Float

Wednesday 7 April 2010

It's complicated part 1?

No I'm not talking about my dating life (How could you even excuse me of that!!), its my personality.

I can really be a hippocrite you know? I say I love casual games like plants vs zombies but hate it when people play games on their phone or iphone. I play halo and fifa all the time with my friends but say I hate science fi and prefer historical games like Age of Mythology.

Its hard to keep my words and promises sometimes, but I do try. Which is what I advocate all the time!

Effort and optimism.

In this 'cruel' world we live in, you see many stories of teens abusing drugs, movies GLAMOURIZING them, you see terrorists killing innocents, you see China and the USA squabbling "oh you son of a mother duck your meeting the Dalai Lama!" and US pilots gunning down innocent journalists in Afghanistan as if they were playing  a video game. There's a ton of reasons to be cynical and pessimistic.

But they do try.

Even after all the fights they had over the year, China and the USA still try their best to strengthen ties for a common goal, peace, progress & prosperity. The greatest people on earth are those that work towards something greater than themselves. Those that put aside selfish goals and individualistic thoughts for the betterment of others. I really applaud China and the USA for their initiative, which is much like during the cold war when the USA and USSR displayed such good brinksmanship because they knew a nuclear war meant mutually assured destruction.

Even though the world can be so harsh, it doesn't give us an excuse to give up. It gives us a challenge to overcome. Even though I don't like to hang out with Paikias & Pampered People (yay I used Alliteration), I still try my best to be their friend, to stay nice, in hopes that I can slowly get to them and maybe just maybe they realize their seriously addicted to mousehunt and should seek professional help.

But I do draw the                somewhere. That's where the next part comes in.

Dwarved

No comments: