Float

Float

Monday 20 September 2010

AEP has not ended

While everyone's blogs (meaning about only 7 people lol) was posting "AEP is finally over". I did not.

Apparently my teacher forgot to print my book out, but that's fine I guess, just as long as I don't get penalized for it.

Then, even now when we have 'sealed' our final products and boards, I do not rejoice.

Be realistic people! Do not over celebrate! It ain't over till its over. Till the cows come home. Till the fat lady sings. Till kingdom comes. TILL SOVA FINISHES.

Or did you think you can just smoke through it? I don't think so, so don't do that.

So I bet your wondering why I don't post much photographs nowadays? You don't? FINE. I'll tell you anyway. 1. My old stock has finished. 2. AEP forbids many of my good photos because I have included them in my coursework. 3. I don't have time to take photos anymore.

These photos were in fact taken when I was using my ancient KODAK camera. It was a time when my skills were still pretty awful. The images have not been edited.

I just realized I posted this in conjunction with the release of the Present Perfect India Issue lol.

No comments: