Float

Float

Sunday 12 September 2010

Ending Escapism

Yay for alliteration.

Tomorrow. All I can think of as moments slowly past.

Solemn. Solitude. Melancholy. (Oh no alliteration fail Xd)

Every holiday I feel the same way. Lost.

I am not afraid, nor do I want to stay in this moment forever. Its just so sentimental.

The past few days of just floating by, not a care in the world. The solitude I'm feeling now could kill.

I feel like every moment carefully passes, every moment weighs on me like sobering up after a night of drunken revelry.

I can hear the crickets. Its not going to rain. Apparently if you count the number of ticks ONE cricket makes in 8 seconds and and 20 or something you get the accurate temperature in celsius.

But I'm not one to try and cling on to things I know are gone. I'm not one to regret anything anymore, to look back.

I want to read Eragon and would you eat your cat.

Trying out schedule thing Zaki thought me though its pretty unnecessary.
*Edit* It didn't work? Dang

It doesn't exactly suit the post but I thought it was such a waste since apparently no one listened to this song, maybe because of preconceived impressions of runescape, blinded by pride that makes them close-minded. It could be a 'new age to o levels' kinda thing? OK I'm random-ing.

No comments: