Float

Float

Saturday 4 September 2010

The Consistency Challenge & Cheat

Never improving. Never deproving. That has been the most part of my life.

I'm such a loser, with never any motivation to do better.

In secondary 1 and 2 I topped the class, but only partially of my own abilities. The rest is probably talent. I look around at my classmates struggling to beat me (especially Husain), yet they always fall short, despite the fact I know they worked harder (mostly).

I'm content with where I am, but is it a bad thing? I never wish for more. As Dali said 'Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings.' (Sorry stole from Zaki Xd)

It feels really depressing. To stare talent in the face in defeat. I get it.
Yet they still 'niao' me for things like 'What's your L1R5?' When I know, deep down, 70% of my marks is perhaps talent. I mean, I do listen in class, but can it really do that much? Plus, I was born with good listening skills, so its still talent.

Consistent. For the rest of my life? Never. I know I'm trying to break from this cycle. The results are showing. HSS improving from B4 to consistent Distinctions. Or is that talent? I don't know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

^learn from Rifdi
You know what teaches hardwork? Runescape.

But people still cheat ... even in runescape. These people just piss me off. Plus they triumph over it! Look at Josiah. So immature, botting and laughing about it. Yes its a game, but if you do it in a game whats to say you won't do it in real life?

Maybe I'm just angry right now cause some people on my team (in a minigame) were sabotaging their own team. They laugh and call other people who are trying their very best to help their team. In the end, their efforts are all in vain.

Video Games need sportsmanship too. I know perhaps some people will probably say I'm overreacting. Humans are complex creatures and we all have different stances. My view is don't ever cheat. Maybe in single player campaigns where you can type cheat codes. But that's not really cheating because the developers made it that way. But modding (modifying), hacking..Sabotaging your own team for personal pleasure and arrogance.

This world needs some bloody integrity.
Praan by Gary Schyman. Its in Bangladeshi and was featured in 'Where the hell is Matt?' One of the best mix of piano, guitar, violin and vocals

No comments: