Float

Float

Saturday 6 November 2010

Boiling Point

You know a show called boiling point on TV where they make random people tolerate extremely annoying situations and give them a time limit to tolerate it? Should they pass they get $100 and the revelation they were on the show?

I've been tolerating my new neighbour's 'pets' for over 3 weeks now, so can I get my $100 please? 



Why? Let me tell you why.


*Walks past neighbours house without even looking* "BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK...."

*Sits in front garden reading newspaper* "BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK...."

*About to fall asleep for afternoon nap* "BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK...."


*At 12 midnight* "BARK BARK BARK BARK + CLING CLANG CLING CLANG (hitting its metal dish)


*At 7.00am, sound asleep after late night ventures* "BARK BARK BARK + Cock-A-Do-Da-Doo (Neighbour also has chickens <---wtf.)


*Walks in backgarden to stretch* "BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK...."


And you know what the fucked up part is? My neighbour doesn't seem to give a shit the dog likes to give it at random places though. After patiently requesting they control their dogs, they responded politely and said they were... yet all this while I don't see them doing ANY FUCKING THING.


Oh, did I mention one of the family members smokes?


Argh... yet, I seem to be the only one in the whole dang neighbourhood who is affected. Sensitive hearing? Or just have this ability to hear only noise and annoying sounds? Guess it doesn't help my room is right next to the dogs at the back.


Now there's also construction works at the back of my house. I need a rageguy comic for this.

Helvetica?

Listening to this old song. Not catchy (since I don't speak Cantonese) but just nice? I'm not talking sense. Sleep Deprived

No comments: