Float

Float

Monday 22 November 2010

Some random facts (music)

I'm bored, so I'm going to list some of the most random or interesting facts of anything about my life to see what the response is! =D

Music (either on my playlist, or used to be, some songs that I want I couldn't get so this may not be accurate)

Longest name (in words) on my playlist (English): Black Suits Comin' (Nod ya head) - Will Smith [6 words]

Song with funkiest language: Praan -Gary Schman (Bangladeshi)

Approximate percentage of instrumentals/no lyrics songs: 70%

Song that has been on my playlist for the longest time: Breaking the Habit -Linkin Park (est.5¼ years)

Oldest song: Scarborough Fair - Simon & Garfunkel (1966)


Weirdest song title (subjective): Last name Cranelchabod <----wtf is this! @_@ -Kevin McMullan


And there you have it folks.

WHAT IS WITH THIS SONG THAT MAKES IT TOO AWESOME???
object width="360" height="289">

No comments: