Float

Float

Tuesday 16 November 2010

A new day comes

Was it the warmth of the sun?
Was it a good nights sleep?
Was it the blog post?
Was it well wishes on my Cbox?
Or was it just realizing that, as I said in my post, I prefer a small group of my closest friends, and in that respect, I can achieve it.

Even though more than half the class is gone, I know there is still Sam, Jaren, Jin Xiang, etc around. The local crew haha.

Maybe I'm just slightly saddened that You Duen is going on a near perpetual holiday overseas.

And I know we don't have to say our goodbyes anymore. No. There's always facebook lol.

What is with this sudden mood change? I'm not pregnant >.>

The gloominess of the night has just washed away, because I know. I know that I can just pick up the phone and call some friends over, or go out and walk around. Why? CAUSE THE O LEVELS ARE OVER!

And to Bing Yu. Indeed, I'm so glad it happened!! I should just be thankful, and enjoy my break, don't think so much!! Learn something new maybe! Dang why my bro overseas I want learn skateboarding.

Life Goes On

No comments: