Float

Float

Monday 6 February 2012

Demand

Can't supply it.
What is the price on me then?
Sometimes I wonder if you could just peak into my soul, see all my hopes and dreams, all my angst and struggles, all my good and wicked, I wonder how things would change.
As I sit here in the peace and quiet I do not tire in my speech, only responsibility beckons me to bed.
What if I said I think I can do this and I don't give a damn what you think?
What if I said those were my ideas and sorry but I hate them being stolen or getting ignored?
What if I said I always liked you but I made the sound choice not to pursue and ruin?
What if I told you I've had suicidal thoughts before but I stay here firmly grounded in hopes of Jesus Christ and that contrary to whatever you may think, it is not a psychological crutch, but an obligated suffering to follow him?

So much to say and here I lay, just trying to figure a way to express myself everyday.

Its really high time I change those two pics right?

No comments: