Float

Float

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Shit just got real

Outburst
Why you so angsty li keen?
Maybe because i bottle up anger, repress my emotions, only for me to snap later on. Not that these emotions never get resolved, no, they do dissolve... But when the accumulation overcomes the neutralization of stress and getting pushed around, when you don't want to bombard your good friends with all your problems but instead throw them all over your not so good friends or even people you're harbouring malice against... I'm just scared of myself sometimes.


Biblical wisdom says we should never swear...

 ----------------------------------------------------------

When you try your best and you don't succeed, when you get what you wan but not what you need. When you feel so tired you can't sleep.

 ----------------------------------------------------------

Judgement
Are we entitled to judge? The immediate answer is no. What if you have to make realistic decisions? The answer isn't very clear then. Are we suppose to take the heat from everything? The direct answer is no. What if you know not doing so will make things less efficient, implicate others, and stir up trouble? Grayscales again.

What does it mean to be a new christian if the old habits kick in again?

 ----------------------------------------------------------

Attention
When I rant or whine I always feel nasty, feel guilty. I dislike people who do that all the time and now I seem to be doing the same thing. I whine and rant or inconclusive assumptions and rabble that only through the worst emotions will they surface. What is it I truly want? Attention. Told Kwang Ik about this ordeal and he said 'everyone wants it'. Are you sure? I'm not. And Sometimes I don't like talking to anyone at all! No time to post properly...

---------------------------------------------------------

A beautiful song... with for once, a clear yet deep meaning

No comments: