Float

Float

Sunday 1 January 2012

2011 Continued

Class Camp
Milestones, milestones... The birth of a divide and the beginning of its end.

CCAL Camp, Econs Trip
I think it was really important that I went for both, to really discover more about myself and about people I guess. I also made more friends yay :D

Christ
I'd love to write more about it, but it somehow seems incorrect, like what I write here will not be enough and shouldn't be grouped in with the rest of these insignificant stuff in comparison amirite?

CTs
Ouch, major disaster in my opinion. OK given the circumstances it was OK, but really I'm not in the Rafflesian league yet.

PW
PW is known for its ability to bring out the best and worst in people. Besides my group, it really tested my class's ability to stand united rather than against each other. In fact, there is no reason to compete except your inner primal instinct and pride. Let those who do better do better and be happy for them, let those who do worse learn and comfort them. Do your best no matter what, apologize when you didn't and move on.

Promos
Thoroughly enjoyed it. WHUT?? Yeah I liked studying with my friends and quite frankly I wish we'd do it more often than just near exams! *Singaporean mugger genes*

Prom Cup, GCEP trip, Italy, now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are times when we're all alone
Times we don't pick up the phone
Time's we're weary
Why won't anyone hear me?

Therefore blog
#Ididn'tknowhowtofinishthispoem

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The internet helps us put things into perspective sometimes. Makes us take a step back, look at our own silly, irrational feelings. Laugh at our shared grievances, and waste time of course.


No comments: