Float

Float

Sunday 15 January 2012

Time Flu Away

Sick ranting post?
Maybe.
Should be doing work?
Maybe.
Mom shouting at younger brother again not helping my sickness?
Maybe.

This flu reminds me strongly of my 4-month long sec 4 flu.
The same stupid mistakes... forgetting to bring medicine to school, accidently (or carelessly) taking in apparently harmless food, late hours, no rest, stubbornness to give up responsibility, relenting to some form of strenuous activity... And its another important year.

But its different isn't it.

Could blame my parents for falling sick (I mean, come on, my mother doesn't even exercise) at the same time, and after holding it out for a week, they finally gave it to me after a particularly tiring PE running 2.4. Could curse and swear for being somewhat irreplaceable, having a busy exco or otherwise, not finishing my holiday homework in Italy. I mean... its so difficult right? Doctors tell you to stay home. Even teachers do, but do they really understand what skipping a day of school means? Heck, a day of doing absolutely nothing? While the rest of the 'competition' speed ahead? And its not like I recover in 1 day. How could you forsake responsibility when it is most crucial? How can one decide between activities he promised he'd do? So many frustrations, worrying, all that jazz. Its just so sickening to be sick, can't eat this and that, drinking 10 tons of water, mind unfocused, having to sneeze and blow and spit your way through 2 hours in the toilet...

But its different isn't it.

The Holy Spirit is in me.
And that's all that matters folks :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture that came second yesterday to the one on my tumblr photo of the day.



No comments: