Float

Float

Monday 28 June 2010

Before it starts, before it ends

This should have been posted yesterday?
First thing I want to say is, VICTORIANS BRING YOUR THERMOMETERS TOMORROW haha.

I don't know, I've been avoiding responsibility lately, I tried to bring myself to study but only managed a small portion of my syllabus. (Argh I sound like Rifdi's blog =X) I think maybe I should drop core geography... I don't know what to do, I think I at least need a tutor. I love geography just as I would history but in a different way. I just can't find it, that spark that managed to life my CH grades to A2. However for core geography, I'm missing something that allows me to think clearly, logically and not panic, I used to do that for CH, but one day I don't know, I just sort of found ENLIGHTENMENT SIOL. Yeah something like that. I can answer all the geography questions in class. I don't know, I think I got bored of the subject! T.T I'm lost and tomorrow school starts... For the first time I finished all my homework super early. (I had a schedule and stuck to it...oh and I thought we had to go back school for fourth week)

BTW I didn't post it, but I went out with only my younger brother to Raffles Lighthouse for my dad's company's family day, it was kinda fun, wish my dad had followed though. I won a prize for a drawing contest (Lol!) For once I didn't feel like I NEEDED to do anything, so art just came naturally... They should try that in AEP more... Too bad it was raining (EXCUSES FOR BAD PHOTOGRAPHY). And people were actually laughing at my jokes, you know, not just the majority kids screaming around, some teenagers who were practically sulking the whole way also did it. I think its kinda disrespectful to sulk and be apathetic like that. I mean, your there, why not make the most of it? At least they came though, I heard one of my dad's colleagues mentioned that his children didn't want to come cause they had some 51' inch television set at home and a plethora of video games. But you know, I think those more or less supplement and not supply your entertainment or leisure needs. Cause when it comes down to it, I'd choose friends and family over them any day.

Navy blues? A Landing Ship Tank faces and ventures into wide expanse of open sea.

No comments: