Float

Float

Friday 11 June 2010

The short (like me) double post

Woahz! I am double posting because I forgot to mention one big thing that's starting today. The world cup! You know, I don't watch soccer, but that's quite a bit of politics in this and I am quite interested who will win. So who am I supporting? The underdog of course! You know I always like to support underdogs. Who is the underdog? North Korea. Yesh, hope they pwn Brazil lol. Quick fact, they upset Italy 44 years ago 1-0. Who knows you know? The shadow knows. (mad tv spoof of mindfreak inside joke)

Do you know why I don't just put pics on facebook? Cause one, I can't, theres an error that occurs when I try to upload. Two, I have a flickr account, yes flickr is actually a photosharing website. Not facebook. Although I don't update my flickr often. Three, I have this blog! Private, and neat.

No comments: