Float

Float

Sunday 18 July 2010

ElectiveProgramtic Induction

The likeen LIM dreads the AEP homework lines produced by the permanent coursework. The likeen LIM experiences a change in emotional flux that induces an e.m.f (effing mortifying fear) and hence an induced current (of hatred and anger) that flows through the body and causes a long-lasting deflection in the brain.

Many classmates joke about how AEP sucks. (Or are they!? DUN DUN DUN) I a not just saying Hanmo. However, I don't think its as much a joke anymore. Every time I think AEP, I dread. Do I feel betrayed? Some time ago I still vouched for all AEP teachers, but now I can see they want to be popular with the students more than be a role model and leader.

Just a month ago I bought and brought A2 blackboards from popular to class. Mdm Ow, my kindred english teacher would have said, "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't tell you we don't use those anymore. I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you, want a lollipop?" Sure it feels a bit degrading when you are treated like a child. But I don't mind, if up till now your still worried about these things, you have yet to grow up. Accept the fact that some teachers are like that, but the message is the teacher actually cares.

Lets shift back to how Mr Tan responded. "Li Keen! Your so old-fashioned, we don't use those anymore!" *Sniggers and laughs heartily at my foolishness*. Thanks, that makes me feel all better. Thanks for killing my enthusiasm for AEP. And thanks for making me realize that its not my duty to oppose anyone who complains about the teachers. If you can't beat 'em, join em. So ironically I've been welcomed with open arms into the club of talking about AEP teachers behind their backs.

Ultimately, it is true that we desire our peer's friendship and respect rather than teachers most of the time. It is a sad world, but I'm not depressed this time. I'm not ashamed, because I really have deep-seated, deep-rooted dislike for AEP.

Am I getting more angsty that I should be? Maybe I'm lapsing into a late pubescent mood. Help me resolve this, I can't do it alone.

Yesterday at boat quay, though deeply disappointed at Cavenagh bridge turning off their lights, had a chance dinner with a nice view of NDP rehearsal fireworks.

No comments: