Float

Float

Saturday 24 July 2010

Luck

My lucks been pretty bad my whole life. I did have some lucky things happen to me before, but thats when the chances were high it would happen due to prior preparation or analytical decisions.

So in a way I have to create my own luck, should have figured that out sooner...

Went to take Elgin Bridge this morning, and it rained. Should have checked the weather forecast.

Then at night went to the Helix and had to walk an extra 4 km because of road closure. Should have checked when were NDP rehearsals.

I'm self blaming because I can't rely on luck, its probably why I'm so perfectionist. I don't want to take any chances.

Sigh, I estimated that AEP takes about 18 hour a week, so about 800 hours  a year. Why is it a sigh? You tell me.

We are Scientists - The Great Escape. Was stuck in my head for like a week. I think the band had a song in Burnout 3 which has a nice soundtrack suitable to the game. It could have been song, can't remember.

No comments: