Float

Float

Saturday 31 July 2010

Emptiness and despair

Emo title eh? Actually I'm just very very lost right now. It always happens when I finish a game. "What do I do now?" I really have no clue. I'm definitely not in the mood for homework, because I find it difficult to do something 'with no end in sight'. Maybe I should be a 'D', result oriented.

So I just finished playing a game which I cannot reveal online. What am I doing playing 2 weeks from the Prelims? Well I don't find it affects me very much. If I don't play I sleep. If I force myself to study I fall asleep. Coffee doesn't help if I got no motivation. If you still don't trust me, the most I can say is my parents do and so far its OK. I'm not about to run rampant and spam Maple Story <---this game sucks. <----- This statement is subjective.

So continuing, I'm lost and its of paramount of importance I find another game or something to do. I do my work with the goal in mind to relax and play, so with the loss of interest in a game comes the loss of interest in work as well. Its a blessing and a curse, because its easy to motivate myself yet risky.

I'M BOREDDDDD.
Vindicated by Dashboard Coffesional. What kind of band name is that? No clue. It is the Official Sound Track (OST) of Spider-man 2. I like both the tune and the meaning, because I get very irritated when I don't get a chance to explain themselves or when other people don't genuinely listen and end up doing stupid things or making bad choices.

No comments: