Float

Float

Friday 14 October 2011

Urgh

One of the times when I'm unable to articulate precisely is when I'm talking to Jia Lok about clichés and non-conformism.

Do you really think I'm like those idiots who just rebel for the sake of rebelling? Or trying be step or something? I mean seriously no. Hell no. Urgh haven't been infuriated for no reason like that for a while. Not like he was directly attacking me.

This is a problem I have. Sometimes I disagree with people I respect, and its pretty hard to reconcile that, because usually my mindset is to emulate and be more like these people. OK actually person. Like Jia Lok. You know what, I should just read scripture and figure this out. Just be like Jesus. Yup, so much better now.

The truth is this, I get excited in finding the subtle. I relish the joy of discovering those hidden gems. A profound interest and dedication to new and radical ideas with strong grounds for them. And really, I don't believe what they say about me, this has nothing to do with trying to be extra or anything.
I. Just. Like. To. Appreciate. Things. People. Neglect.

Which is why I tend to focus more on the non-clichés. And perhaps a nasty side-effect is that I get annoyed if people focus too much on the clichés, overuse them, dilute their purpose, their meaning. Just say without learning.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The three ways of livin'
Angst or
Get a GF or
Surrender to Jesus

Gotta keep workin' on the latter.

----------------------------------------------------------------

And I am different. I have wild blood in me, the stuff I got from my elder brother or parents probably. I'm not a lousier copy, a diminished xerox or people like Jia Lok. But I'm not totally wild either. In fact, its just a mild thing that I appreciate having fun. Ah what am I saying. Just forget it, I don't think many people understand me except God. *Angsty teenager*

----------------------------------------------------------------

I never ever owned the game, but my elder brother's friend Samuel used to drop by and play it. I didn't really understand nor appreciate the music at the time, but sourcing for soundtrack music I found this and acquired a hearing for it. And this is one of those non-conformist music taste FYI.

No comments: