Float

Float

Sunday 2 October 2011

Freak out let it go

Let me tell you something about teasing.

I don't really like it.

I've grown more accustomed definitely! And so too has my pleasure in dishing out some bastard remarks from time to time.

But that's just it. Time to time. Not instigation.

Fact. That's bullying my friends.

Hence I didn't like it when the choir peeps kept teasing Yao Sheng. I just think, limits people. Its OK once doesn't mean its OK the next n->∞ times.

But never mind that, today towards the end of mugging fiesta I went a little angsty after some continuous stream of teasing from my friends.

Let's just say this is why I don't partake particularly in the onslaught of rumours and couples kind of thing, because I think that some of them, really, seriously, have thought about relationships and all that. And they don't want to be bothered by it, just stay friends and all that, at their own pace, but their friends just keep bloody reminding them of latent feelings, which isn't cool people. And people. I'm using that word all of a sudden. Reminds me of Eugene Hsu.

And in the end, perhaps the outburst was a reminder that I have a deeper, truer self. And the music and watching Ted Talks on the way home reminded me. That, you know, I can get high, and yeah I love having fun like that. But yeah guess what, maybe people just aren't always like that yeah? Mm correct, and maybe I'm just looking for ways to start connecting on deeper levels.

I'm not making much sense I realized, its pretty confusing to skirt around issues.

I bet you're confused. So am I. What the hell just happened.

Forget it, let's just sum it up in more lyrical therapy.
Oh love, don't let me go! Won't you take me where the street lights go?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on...
By the way i tried to say I'd be there
I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies
Know your head is spinning, broken hearts will mend
Holding on to what I haven't got!
I'd never sing of love, if it does not exist, but darling you are the only exception
Hey Jude, don't be afraid, you were made to, go out and get her!

-------------------------------------------------------------

If I knew, if you knew. Wouldn't it just be easier if everyone was honest? But it would just hurt too much wouldn't it.
Say that you'll stay! After singing in mixed voice for almost a year after I couldn't get into choir I can hit these sort of notes! :) 

No comments: