Float

Float

Tuesday 29 December 2009

The finale

2010 will give rise to a new beginning. As 2009 silently passes on, the winds of the O levels become stronger by the second, cutting into my skin and making me shiver with fear. Howling its warning to me, "bring more protection or you'll die of the cold". Prepared I must be, with at least 4 layers of clothing and a wind jacket, I battle against 10 winds, the various subjects.

Sigh...the holidays are coming to an end, but as much as I miss them, I feel it has prepared me for the year ahead.

Today I went to play soccer with my seniors and a few others. It was very much worth the exhaustion of 3 hours of soccer. I played so much my freaking sole came off my shoes. Which leads me to my mother bringing me out today to get new stuff for the new year. Woah, totally didn't expect it, but she told me she wanted me to get some better shoes since I'm playing a bit more sports... and hazahh I got a new pair of Adidas track shoes. Possibly the most expensive piece of clothing I own. Their terribly light I admit, which makes it nicer to run with. Really got to give credit to the makers, possibly little kids working in errr nevermind.

Just checked out my new timetable for 2010 and I'm like WTF. Seriously. They expect us to miss choir every thursday!! How could they!! What kind of retarded screwed up time table is this!! Choir is the thing that's been keeping me going this holiday and I can't just abandon it now...I'm definitely going to discuss this with Jia Lok, Jun Yew and Hendrik...

More bad news, Mr Daryl Tan and Ms Sharma ain't teaching us anymore =( nuuuuuuuu T.T. Classes just arn't going to be the same without them =( Sighz, the road to O levels is going to be much tougher than coping with secondary 3 but I won't be alone. The whole cohort are pushing together as one, instead harnessing the terrible winds of O levels into a sail, as a motivation to press on and work harder.

Some scenes of 2009, enjoy.





One of the last few sunsets of 2009





The flyer near the highest point







The newly renovated Siglap Mosque...on fire








A castle in China, near the Marco Polo Bridge







My attempted AEP exam drawing

No comments: