Float

Float

Saturday 12 December 2009

The secret reopening

Just like the calm passing on of limited self-government to Singapore in 1959, the reopening of this inactive blog will be a silent one that perhaps not a single soul except me shall know about. Indeed, I may soon return to inactiveness, who knows? I just had an impulse today and decided I should revive this blog. Why? Because I need to remind myself of what I've learnt... especially because of some people...people who just brought me to Sengkang today where one of them actually got tricked too but decides to turn against me as well by saying he knew all along and their just tricking me. Of course I know his kidding, don't flam me. It's just that they have been doing it for some time... and I can't understand why. Instigation you know?

No comments: