Float

Float

Thursday 17 December 2009

I can't walk

Sincerely apologize if I annoy you so much with my lame jokes till you attempt suicide. However, there's a lesson to be learnt here. There are always people you can't stand. DEAL WITH IT BEACHES. Unfortunately for you, people are widely accepted to be morons at times since everyone is different. To err is human. Instead of asking me to stop telling lame jokes, which of course if you do I'll tone down a little around you, try tolerating a bit.

"Why should I sacrifice instead of you?" Cause that's life, its called compromise. Of course there are people I can't stand, but as a person some other people can't stand either, I accept that fact and still remain friendly to these people.

"Why can't you stop being lame? No one thinks your funny." It hurts when you say that. "Aww li keens gonna cry..." What the fizzle is your problem? Do I ask you to stop doing your bad habits, or stop being mean to me? Course I do, but when you don't cause you can't help it or you think I'm just being annoying I tolerate it. Sometimes. Hey to err is human!

You may think that insulting me is very fun and it doesn't hurt. It does. So wake up from your happy go lucky attitudes people and try to truly find out deep inside how people feel, cause I'm a touchy person, too bad.

Why do I tell lame jokes? Cause I'd rather that then racist or sick ones, but to my annoyance, people prefer those, so as a teenager, I go with the flow if I'm feeling lonely. So Fishing glad Alif is overseas.

No comments: