Float

Float

Sunday 27 December 2009

Fashion Cents

"Li Keen you fashion disaster" was what Mr Kwei said to me the other lol. Well the fact is I don't buy designer stuff or care too much about what I'm wearing. As long as I'm appropriately dressed, I couldn't care less about branded tees or jeans. My mother instilled in me this habit of saving since young, so now, my shoes are from giants and bata, I never buy clothes unless their special from another country, a quarter of my clothes used to be my brothers' and yes I do wear slippers with jeans sometimes.

In fact, I almost never ask my parent's for anything. My mom begged me to get a >wii< to reward me for my studies even though I said an xbox game is enough. She bought a nintendo DS from Japan for me and now khooky told her I'm too stressed during exams so she wants me to play more. EPIC WIN!! lols. She even bought the entire age of empires series and more when she went to USA.

Of course, people laugh at me for being like that. People who are green and photosynthesise. Of course, I can't blame them, my cheap slightly over $10 earphones are full of my earwax =P yeah it is gross...to you. To me, its a unique little habit of mine to go for quantity over quality. I even play music on my DS. Yeah you can call me a nutjob but it don't matter to me, if you don't like a song you just ain't going to like it in better quality. Of course my songs do sound better on better players and I do get laughed at for my earphones and music. But you know, I'll be laughing when your living on the streets BEECHES =P

Here is another lame comic =P

No comments: